Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Configuration Manager to join our Development team. The Configuration Manager will be responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. Work on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems. Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits.
- Understand basic concepts, and assist in documenting hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures.
- Implement hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures.
- Understand basic concepts, assist in maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
- Utilize configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items.
- Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects.
- Apply concepts and define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Serve as an advisor to (or non-voting member of) Change Control Board (CCB).
- Six (6) years experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- An active TS/SCI clearance with poly clearance is required to start
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.