Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking a data minded software engineer who is excited about solving national security related data problems. If data pipelines, cloud infrastructure, and extracting analytics from a multitude of data sources is something you would be energized to work on, this is the position for you.
- Develop code for a modern containerized microservices framework
- Work with a team of engineers who know how to solve hard problems
- Leverage Amazon Web Services to build scalable data infrastructure
- Design and build data services for consumption by clients and other services
- 3 or more years of experience in software/system development
- 1 or more years of experience working with data technologies
- Python or equivalent language experience
- Familiarity with AWS services such as DynamoDB, SQS, S3
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Interest In:
- Using Python to quickly build scalable solutions
- Building microservices
- Google’s protobuf and grpc libraries
- Scaling systems on AWS
- Pair programming
- Experience with:
- Working on a cross functional team
- Amazon Web Services - DynamoDB, SQS, SNS
- DevOps best practices - Jenkins
- Debugging data pipeline issues
- Comfortable with:
- Interaction with analysts to help drive big data analytics
- Agile development
- Continuous Integration environments
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.