Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success. At Novetta, we are committed to cultivating a workplace culture of diversity and inclusion by embracing our differences and perspectives - making us a stronger, more successful company.
Novetta is seeking a Configuration Manager for the next-generation Mission Information System for a Government customer with a very critical mission. This system will integrate more than 25 operational systems to provide a unified view of information needs, collection management, multi-INT tasking, and intelligence production that is lacking today.
- Establish and mature standard Configuration Management and Change Management processes / procedures to include document formal plans
- Establish automated schedule configuration audits for all environments across multiple network fabrics
- Provide support to multiple project development and integration teams in configuring and base-lining project items.
- Maintain proper version controls of software deliverables for all environments across multiple network fabrics.
- Support release management efforts by administering the delivery of software application releases including associated libraries for all environments across multiple network fabrics.
- Working level experience with SAFe and/or Agile
- Clear understanding of scanning tool such as ACAS as well as security vulnerabilities (aka CVEs) and the importance of version control and patching.
- Hands-On experience with Atlassian suite of tools such as Insight, Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, and Bitbucket.
- Experience with development tools like Git and Jenkins.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Research experience in Machine Learning specific to Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, or deep learning.
- Experience with managing data and creating algorithms using AWS.
- Experience with R, Java, or other programming languages.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Poly
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.