Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success. At Novetta, we are committed to cultivating a workplace culture of diversity and inclusion by embracing our differences and perspectives - making us a stronger, more successful company.
- Design and document architectures for security tools and technologies to be used;
- Perform initial deployment and configuration of technologies in accordance with client needs;
- Perform onboarding/offboarding of device logs according to plans;
- Configure and/or validate log forwarders and processors;
- Maintain the SIEM platform through regular tuning and updates;
- Create and update SIEM use cases;
- Provide daily engineering oversight of CSOC security tools;
- Perform research and lead proof of concept efforts to determine where additional technologies may be
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 8 years of relevant formal education and work experience
- Experience with providing technical support for system architecture, system design, system integration, and technical management. Demonstrated functional understanding of Linux operating systems and networks.
- Experience with providing technical support for system architecture, system design, system integration, and technical management
- Demonstrated functional understanding of Python as well as Linux operating systems and networks
- Experience integrating security tools with existing architectures a plus
- Knowledge of advanced search and reporting commands
- Demonstrated ability to create complex dashboards, forms, and visualizations
- Strong understanding of System Log Files and other structured and non-structured data
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that include the ability to describe highly technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Experience in building and deploying new network appliances
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.