Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a software engineer that is excited about solving complex design and development challenges for a fully automated security operations center supporting a unique virtualized infrastructure platform. As a project under the Emerging Technologies division, Mission Platform Automation group, the security operations center fully embraces infrastructure as code while shifting to provide continued development and improvement through a CI/CD pipeline. This role would continue to push the boundaries of innovation, shape this cutting-edge technology currently employed by our USAF customer, and provide continued support to National Security interests.
- Develop new features and capabilities, and integrate into existing code base, in support of a fully automated security operations center supporting a unique virtualized infrastructure project.
- Mentor other developers on coding best practices and support technical leadership with code reviews.
- Take responsibility for assigned tasks while embracing the collaborative team environment of DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Information Security Analysts, and Project Managers..
- Maintain existing and create new project documentation for the system and new features under development.
- 5+ years of software experience as a Software Developer or similar role. May include bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or equivalent discipline and 1+ year(s) of professional experience, or associates degree in IT, computer science, or equivalent discipline and 3+ years of professional experience.
- Experience with standard design concepts, practices, and procedures, and comfortable with generating creative technical solutions.
- Strong development practices with emphasis on code quality.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable speaking with both internal collaborative partners and external mission partners.
- Experience with automation tools, such as Ansible.
- 2+ years of experience working with Python.
- Experience in Agile development process.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Active Secret
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.