an insatiable curiosity. Better candidates will be willing to experiment with the latest web technologies to deliver all stages of front-end development- from mock-ups to completed webpages, widgets, and templates. This inspired, self-directed individual will excel in a collaborative
- Explore new trends and technologies to make bleeding edge recommendations for development
- Collaborate with UX specialists and various developers to bring a cohesive vision and transform business needs into web-based products.
Material UI Web Application user interface design and development with proven track record in delivering front-end components and API for a complex web environment and experience going from concept through design, prototype and developing and deployment in a production
- Building large enterprise level user interfaces
- Exploring and creating visualizations for big data
- React, Angular, Vue (or similar front end framework)
- Flexbox, CSSgrid (or similar CSS layouts)
- NodeJS, Webpack (or similar JS tooling)
- RESTful API design
- Amazon Web Services, Docker, TravisCI, NGINX, Shell Scripting
- API Design (RestAPI, GraphQL, WebSockets)
- Testing (Functional, Unit, and End to End)
- Think and plan strategically
- Proficient technical documentation
- Optimize and test cross-browser compatible code
- Working in the AGILE methodology
- Rapidly prototyping UI/UX requirements from wireframes
- Recommending strategies for design implementation during the planning or architectural review process
Expertise in implementing detail-oriented design through all phases of development
- Active Secret Clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.