Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Computer Scientist to join our entity analytics team. You will work on complex projects involving data analysis, software engineering, and deploying software in a cloud computing environment. The team combines data from disparate sources to visualize the complex relationships between entities. This effort involves large scale data integration and entity resolution leveraging a best in class Novetta product. We are looking for a flexible problem solver with significant technical experience to join a team providing unique solutions for our customers and stakeholders.
- Analyze large amounts of data.
- Deploy applications on a large-scale data processing cluster using AWS technologies.
- Design and implement entity correlation strategies that are tailored to mission needs and unique data qualities.
- Develop algorithms and visualization tools to help stakeholders understand their data and prioritize new data sources.
- Develop and integrate applications to automate ingestion, processing and monitoring of data
- Develop and maintain tools to support operations and maintenance of production and development computing clusters.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience; or a Master’s degree in computer science or related field and a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Experience in software development/engineering including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Experience developing against full-featured REST APIs and using a command line interfac
- Hands-on experience with Spark.
- Experience working with Databricks
- Interest in statistical analysis, machine learning, or data science.
- Experience with entity resolution products or a background in data matching theory and technologies.
- Experience developing applications in AWS.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.