Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer to be responsible for the test and evaluation of a command and control (C2) software and hardware solution. The application, Ageon ISR, is a MULTI-INT, geospatial visualization platform that synthesizes data from a vast array of sensors and systems, allowing an operator to see a real-time, geospatial common operating picture (COP) of their mission environment.
In this role you will:
- Install, configure, and test Ageon ISR on internal and customer integration and test environments
- Write and execute test procedures to validate new and existing functionality, ensuring deliveries maintain expected level of quality
- Document defects according to established standards
- Work closely with cross-functional team through all stages of the software development life cycle
- Assist internal and customer teams in troubleshooting of on-site systems, including software, hardware, and networking, in support of development and testing efforts
- Demonstrate new capabilities to internal leadership or customer representatives periodically throughout the development lifecycle
- Support official customer demonstration, validation and verification exercises
- Interact effectively with customers and Novetta team members in a dynamic work environment
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years or less experience with software quality assurance processes and tools
- Experience with web-based application testing
- Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, focus on quality, and the ability to work independently
- Experience with defect tracking and test case management software
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts and technologies
- Research experience in Machine Learning specific to Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, or deep learning.
- Experience with managing data and creating algorithms using AWS.
- Experience with R, Java, or other programming languages.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Government Clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.