Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking an experienced Database Architect/Analyst with technical expertise, strong business analysis and customer engagement skills in support of an AWS cloud-based data migration This position will engage with customers of a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) service environment to assess, document, and elaborate their business requirements. This position will help identify and migrate data to cloud environments in support of customer requirements and make recommendations based on both business analysis and technical acumen. This position will support solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support. The ideal candidate is comfortable in technical requirements meetings and conversations, and self-motivated to pursue continuous improvement in a rapidly scaling PaaS environment supporting important customer missions.
- Maintain all current Customer databases and develop new databases as needed
- Perform Database assessments and be able to identify the best possible methods for migration of Dat to the Cloud Environment
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to obtain and verify data for new and existing databases
- Develop and perform structured queries as needed; design, develop, modify and generate specific reports upon request; create tables, queries, and forms; and provide hard copies as requested
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, and consistency of all database entries
- Create and maintain documentation or users’ guides for each database and train designated personnel on use of databases, as needed
- Assist in the integration/connectivity of multiple Oracle based databases operating at multiple independent levels of security
- Provide technical guidance
- Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret clearance with SCI or SCI eligible
- Eligible for access to DoD Special Access Program
- Willingness to submit for Counterintelligence polygraph
- 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician Level 2 (within 6 months of hire)
- 5-10 years Database Architect/analyst experience
- Proficient in Microsoft and Oracle databases and basic understanding of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents
- Experience migrating Data to a Cloud Environment
- Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret clearance with SCI or SCI eligible, with willingness to obtain a polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.