Novetta is searching for a talented DevSecOps Engineer to join our DevSecOps Center of Excellence. DevSecOps is a critical enabler to accelerate the development and operation of secure applications. If you are passionate about DevSecOps, this is an opportunity to make an enormous impact in a high-visibility role. The successful candidate will be responsible for building/repurposing and maintaining continuous integration and continuous delivery tooling and automation solutions throughout Novetta. You'll play an instrumental role in driving best practices and incorporating industry standards, while working with technologies like GitLab CI, Jenkins, Selenium, SonarQube, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS/Azure cloud services. You'll play a collaborative role within our DevSecOps community of practice composed of engineers from across the company. If this sounds interesting to you, please read the minimum qualifications and apply!
- Build, repurpose, and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery tooling and automation solutions used throughout Novetta
- Drive DevSecOps best practices that incorporate new technologies and conform to industry standards (e.g. DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Reference Design
- Build secure, scalable solutions using technologies including GitLab CI, Jenkins, Selenium, SonarQube, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS/Azure cloud services
- Collaborate within our DevSecOps community of practice composed of engineers from across the company
- Facilitate the use of DevSecOps tools via a centralized set of managed CI/CD services within NIST 800-171 compliant development environments.
- Experience with shell scripting/programming on Linux (RHEL, Centos) -e.g. Bash, Python
- Experience with software build management, job dsl, multi-branch builds, parameterized jobs using tools like Jenkins, GitLab CI, Git/GitHub
- Experience with networking (e.g. TCP/IP stack, IPv4, IPv6, Subnetting, CIDR ranges, and AWS load balancing)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile (e.g. Atlassian JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience building, testing, and deploying applications
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code and configuration management using tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with AWS, EC2, Management Console, and CloudWatch
- AWS and/or Azure Certification(s)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Helm, Kubeadm, Kubectl
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin
- Must be eligible for a US government security clearance to start
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.