Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
You will administer, maintain and support security systems to maintain the Novetta developed and accredited AWS applications, including an IoT platform for global security and industrial sensors and a case management system. You will work with traditional DoD security systems (ACAS, HBSS, ELK) as deployed in AWS, as well as cloud native tools (CloudWatch). You will update and document controls, perform routing system/application scanning and compliance checks, track and remediate findings, and maintain documentation. You will apply security technical implementation guides (STIGs), perform vulnerability scans, and execute tasks related to continuous monitoring for RMF.
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience with systems engineering, primarily Linux
- 1+ years experience with ACAS, HBSS
- Understanding of network architecture within virtualized / cloud environments (AWS)
- BA/BS/MS degree in computer science, cyber security or equivalent IT certified experience
- Hands on experience deploying systems in AWS
- Experience with automation tools like CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet; container systems like Docker
- Experience with Agile, Scrum
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.