Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The requirements analyst for a cyber based project supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) will coordinate and support initial engagements for integration of multiple existing systems into a new Enterprise System. This includes facilitating technical exchanges with stakeholders to establish a common understanding of all components, identifying integration points, and establishing an initial plan for executing technical integration. The requirements analysts will validate the technical findings, build high level diagrams, writing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) features and stories, and creating / maintaining an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- 4+ years of experience in systems engineering and planning fields
- 2+ years of experience with working in a SAFe software development environment or other agile development methodologies
- Proficiency with using MS Office suite, presentation materials, online collaboration tools, and Agile tracking software (such ad Jira and Atlassian suite)
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable speaking with both internal resources and external mission partners
- Experience in Agile development processes as a scrum master or other SAFe role
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
- Experience with testing best practices and quality assurance procedures for software development
- Active TS clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.