Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking a Field Service Engineer for an opening located OCONUS in Afghanistan to work as part of a systems and software engineering team to design, implement, test and troubleshoot software solutions in support of C4ISR product applications, system infrastructure, and OCONUS operations. The C4ISR product application is comprised of a tactical and enterprise level MULTI-INT geospatial Command and Control (C2) system that synthesizes data from a vast array of sensors and systems, providing real-time visualization of the data within a geospatial common operating picture (COP) of their mission environment. This position is contingent on contract award with estimated arrival date in country January or February 2021.
- Be a SME for the installation, configuration, operation, and troubleshooting the C4ISR product application
- Work with software, test, and system engineering within an Agile software development process
- Deploy to OCONUS customer sites to install, configure, test, and troubleshoot the C4ISR product application in support of on-going military operations
- Manage a help desk account to track all C4ISR product application issues from identification until resolution
- Act as a liaison between NOVETTA and customer to understand current and future program requirements
- Assist current and potential customers with installing the C4ISR product application for demonstration, evaluation, and field exercises
- Assist with the creation of software, installation, and configuration documentation
- College degree (B.S.) in a technical field or Military Related Experience
- 4 or more years of experience as a professional software engineer, system engineer or deployment engineer
- Experience installing, configuring, testing, and troubleshooting customer-facing software
- Capable of working independently and managing your own workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to document technical specifications
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, System Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of the Windows operating system (knowledge of Linux also is a plus)
- Strong ability to write system configuration scripts in PowerShell and/or bash
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and desire to work within a team
- Experience with US DoD systems engineering / DODAF a plus
- Must have an active Secret security clearance, with the ability to be upgraded to TS/SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.