Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
As the lead software engineer for an existing Air Force case management system, you and your team will design, build and maintain a suite of web API data connectors in AWS. You will collaborate with application owner to define data requirements and interoperability. You will understand requirements, oversee design plans, create architectures, and lead task planning. You and the team will build to that design, update the web application, and test. You will work as part of a cross functional team that includes system engineers for the accredited AWS hosting and DevSecOps pipeline, and security team responsible for ongoing application accreditation support.
You will maintain a high level of quality through unit testing, integration testing, and code reviews; help to troubleshoot and correct production issues; and provide documentation.
- 2+ years of experience in a support, professional services, implementation/solutions or similar customer facing role
- 5+ years of experience working with/building REST APIs and Web Services
- 1+ years of working with SQL databases
- Experience working on an Agile software development team
- Strong debugging skills (grepping logs, stack traces, tracking down permissions issues, etc…)
- Experience using the Linux Command Line
- Experience with AWS
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Docker, Kubernetes Experience
- Oracle experience
- React Experience
- Developing in a microservices architecture
- Current AWS certification
- SCI eligible
- Active Secret clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.