We are seeking a Product Owner to work as part of our agile product development team based in Boston, MA. As Product Owner, you will design and maintain product solutions within the C4ISR division. You will primarily be responsible for contributing your skills to our flagship product, Ageon ISR. The product is a geospatial, data visualization platform that synthesizes information from a vast array of sensors and systems, allowing an operator to see a real-time common operating picture (COP) of their mission environment. It is currently deployed worldwide in support of US DoD and partner nation programs for force protection, border security and other missions.
In this role you will:
- Be the product expert, knowing the functional and technical capabilities inside and out.
- Work directly with customers to capture and understand both functional and technical system requirements, and translate those requirements into innovative features that advance the product roadmap.
- Draft precise, actionable user stories with clear acceptance criteria. Collaborate with cross-functional teams on story grooming, decomposition, and estimation as needed.
- Be the go-to resource for the engineering teams as questions arise during implementation.
- Validate that functionality delivered by the team satisfies the defined criteria.
- Contribute to the continuing improvement and evolution of our Product Management and delivery processes.
- Familiarity with web application-related technologies
- 1-4 years of experience in a Product Management or Business Analyst role
- Experience practicing Agile methodologies within a software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for delivering high quality user experiences
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge of systems or network engineering concepts
- Experience with Jira Issue and Project Tracking software
- Must be eligible for USG clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.