Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a self-motivated, technically-oriented Subject Matter Expert to support the Data Services Branch of the Department of Homeland Security. The successful candidate will help to guide development for clients, and offer strategic guidance. You will have a range of task areas, including cloud migration, data management and governance, big data, guide development of custom data analytics solutions, and evaluating and assessing data exchange processes and service level agreements.
- Minimum of seven (7) years progressive technical or functional experience in a selected technical area or specialty skill - Hadoop, NiFi, Spark, PySpark, Python, R etc.
- Advising management and the team members to help them better use the technologies or significantly improve their function.
- Self starter with experience working directly with customer stakeholders to shape technology strategies.
- Collaborate with technical managers in successful execution of the customers technology strategy.
- Desire to learn new technologies in evaluation for customer use cases.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain DHS suitability within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame.
- Department of Homeland Security or other government law enforcement agency
- Migration to the cloud
- Data Management and Governance
- Big Data (e.g., Hadoop, NiFi, Spark, PySpark, Dask, etc.)
- Evaluating and assessing data exchange processes and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Working on a cross functional team
- Information technology projects
- Agile methodologies
- Interaction with senior leadership to help drive requirements
- Public speaking
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.