- Plan, Manage, and track workflow for approximately 10 system engineers and software developers supporting an ongoing virtualized infrastructure project
- Ensure releases meet functional requirements and quality control standards within required schedule
- Identify and track technical risks while coordinating with development teams and external stakeholders
- Design technical and process solutions to support program-wide Agile development and feature delivery
- Provide technical expertise on system capabilities and requirements to internal leadership, project sponsors, and external mission partners
- Ability to manage requirements across disparate technical domains
- Demonstrated experience with technical leadership of complex projects
- Familiarity with Agile development standards and processes
- Expertise with any of the following: networking, software development, virtualization, cyber security, VMWare, system administration
- TS/SCI DoD clearance
- Familiarity with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or other agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps principles
- Experience with Department of Defense cyber security policies and procedures and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.