Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
As a software engineer for mobile applications, you work to develop mobile device applications for Air Force customers. You will be part of a cross functional team building new capabilities to ingest a wide range of sensor data and make that data available via a mobile devices. You will enhance existing REST APIs to enable the addition of new features. You will assist in designing mobile application architecture solutions to meet mission needs, address application security, and enable enterprise management. As a member of an Agile development team, you will maintain a high level of quality through unit testing, integration testing, and code reviews; and help to troubleshoot and correct production issues
- 5+ years of experience with Java, Kotlin or similar technologies
- 3+ years of experience in developing and integrating with REST APIs
- Strong debugging skills, such as grepping logs, stack traces, tracking down permissions issues, etc.
- Experience using the Linux command Line
- Bachelor’s degree degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Experience developing software utilizing a modern DevSecOps toolstack
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Experience developing applications using the Android SDK
- Experience working with Android Tactical Assault Kit (ATAK)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.