Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
As a software engineer, you will design, code and test software solutions to allow users to view and interact with industrial sensor events in a common operating picture application for Air Force personnel. As part of a collaborative, agile software development team, you will have the opportunity to develop new solutions by developing use cases, operator profiles, front end requirements, wireframe mock-ups and final implementation. You will also create new and enhance existing REST APIs in order to rapidly expand the system capabilities to new sensor types, data analytics and display capabilities.
- 3+ years of experience in interacting and integrating with REST APIs
- 1+ years of experience with React, Vue, or Angular
- Experience using the Linux Command Line
- Bachelor’s degree degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Experience developing software utilizing a modern DevSecOps toolstack
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Experience with the Adobe suite of products
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Docker
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.