Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
- We are searching for a talented Sr. Web Engineer to join our CloudTracker (https://www.novetta.com/products/cloudtracker/) product team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building new components and features, as well as updating and maintaining existing capabilities using ReactJS/TypeScript with Redux and friends. You will work with an interdisciplinary project team of roughly 10 highly talented individuals, to include a product owner and scrum master, client/server engineers, a data engineer, an automation test engineer, a DevSecOps engineer, and a UI/UX designer.
- If you’re looking for a highly visible role in a great company, working with senior Government decision makers across the Federal Government, and want to build a modern, cloud-native web application on AWS and Azure, then we want to speak with you! We use Agile Scrum, and release working software at the end of each two-week sprint using CI/CD with Jenkins, and the WebPack ecosystem. We follow sound engineering best practices to mock / design, spec, build, test, and publish capabilities our users want and need. If working with a high performing team, building an application that users love sounds interesting to you, please read the minimum requirements and apply!
- Design, engineer and build web components and the overall application
- Help maintain dependencies, and update the application accordingly to leverage new capabilities
- Participate in agile rituals
- Proficient with ReactJS, ES6, Typescript, CSS, HTML5
- Proficient with the Webpack ecosystem
- Proficient with data interchange formats -e.g. JSON, XML
- Familiar with SCRUM/Agile, and writing epics and user stories in Atlassian JIRA
- Proficient with software design, to include feature decomposition, writing detailed acceptance criteria, and engineering one or more possible approaches as appropriate
- Proficient with using RESTful services
- Proficient with software testing using linting, unit tests, mock frameworks.
- Proficient with debugging applications using browser developer tools, logging, source mapping,
- Proficient with performance optimization such as tree shaking, lazy loading, compression, algorithms and browser thread/memory utilization, etc.
- Familiarity with Git/Github source control
- DoD 8570 Level I and applicable Computing Environment (CE) certifications
(these will be required to be obtained/maintained)
- TS/SCI w. Poly
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.