Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager with technical expertise and strong business analysis and customer engagement skills in support of an AWS cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. This position will engage with customers of a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) service environment to assess, document, and elaborate their business requirements. This position will be supporting the Program Manager in leading and managing multiple teams of systems engineers and administrators in the development and sustainment of multiple related Enterprise systems This position will help design cloud architecture and application support for those customer requirements and make recommendations based on both business analysis and technical acumen. When not directly engaging with customers and architecture design, this position will support cloud infrastructure DevOps across multiple AWS accounts, VPCs, and services, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow specific IT project management and engineering lifecycle processes. This position will support solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support. The ideal candidate is comfortable in technical and business requirements meetings and conversations, and self-motivated to pursue continuous improvement in a rapidly scaling PaaS environment supporting important customer missions.
- Position will work within a highly-performing team executing in an Agile software development lifecycle and a DevSecOps framework.
- Working closely with multiple DoD customers providing technical guidance, documentation, and presentation support as needed for all supported efforts
- Providing direct technical guidance and support to both the development and sustainment teams as necessary
- Superb organizational skills, the ability to learn quickly on the job and an interest in technical development, such as data engineering, technical analysis and software engineering.
- A proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, under tight timelines
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities, sound judgement and innovative thinking.
- Ability to effectively communicate both project and technical information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Systems architecture experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with both Linux and Windows.
- 2+ years of experience with cloud (private or public) environments. AWS cloud experience a plus.
- Experience with server virtualization and working in virtualized environments.
- Understanding of cloud security concepts.
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.) and scaling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- Experience managing or leading projects or teams
- AWS Professional Level Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, or DevOps).
- Application hardening experience or familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) concepts.
- Experience working in a DevSecOps project environment.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Must have an active SECRET
- TS SCI preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.