Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
As a software engineer, you will create, enhance, and maintain a Novetta developed sensor fusion platform for an Air Force customer. The applications ingest data from networks of industrial sensors and create actionable information for our customer to act upon.
You will work with team members to develop and implement large, distributed systems. You will work with team members to design and implement automated tests for large, distributed systems. You will collaborate with frontend and full-stack developers to define data requirements and interoperability. You will maintain a high level of quality through unit testing, integration testing, and code reviews; and help to troubleshoot and correct production issues.
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum Team
- 2+ years of experience working with developing and integrating with REST APIs
- SQL Experience
- Strong debugging skills (grepping logs, stack traces, tracking down permissions issues, etc…)
- Experience using the Linux Command Line
- Demonstrated experience in developing data structures and algorithms
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Docker Experience
- NoSQL experience (Elastic, SOLR, MongoDB)
- IoT Experience
- React Experience
- Experience with multi-media or FMV data
- Development incorporating ML/AI components
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.