Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a talented Technical Program Manager to lead and grow a strategic Cybersecurity Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) program. You will lead and grow a new IDIQ program responsible for developing innovative technical solutions in the areas of Vulnerability Assessments, Systems Exploitation, Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis, and Prototype Transition. The Technical Program manager is responsible for establishing a positive customer relationship, building the program team, working with the team to develop a winning capture strategy, leading task order proposal efforts, and overseeing the cost, schedule and performance of the program. The work is conducted offsite in Novetta facilities, but the Program Manager and technical leads will be expected to travel 10-15% of the time to classified customer facilities to support meetings and tool deliveries and installations. The ability for part time work from home is available.
- Engage with the customer to understand requirements, create clarity of unknowns/variables
- Responsible for ensuring the successful completion of project
- Assist with developing a product roadmap and plan for execution
- Ownership of successful execution and delivery of the product solution
- Plan and lead a team of highly skilled engineers to plan, execute and deliver successfully, a product of high standard on schedule
- Identify and develop product growth strategies
- Strategize with leadership to expand on user capabilities and help identify new areas of growth
- Execute Program financials and cost management
- Experience leading a highly skilled team using agile methodology to design, develop & deliver solutions
- Ability to understand customer needs/wants and translate requirements into product features
- Ability to understand the big-picture and details (micro/macro) vision of the product
- Good product sense, ability to look at things from multiple perspective
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
Previous work experience as a hands-on technical contributor in at least one of the following areas:
- Vulnerability Assessments, Systems Exploitation, Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis, or Prototype Transition
- Experience writing proposals and winning new work
- Understanding of contract management
- Experience working with Tech Leads to create schedules and managing schedule conflicts
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Active TS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.