Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a skilled cloud professional looking to design well-architected, scalable, and secure cloud solutions for DoD and IC customers. The ideal candidate will be able to lead deep-dives into cloud architecture and help to set Novetta’s strategic direction in next-generation cloud technologies. Mastery of AWS and Azure services, along with enthusiasm for working on complex data challenges, are essential components to success. In this position, the candidate will:
- Lead capture-stage solution development using a wide range of AWS and Azure services (e.g. EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, KMS, Lambda)
- Design well-architected, scalable, and secure cloud solutions for DoD and IC customers
- Identify, assess, and build expertise in new cloud services and technologies with potential strategic impact
- Support teams delivering and operating cloud-based solutions to DoD and IC customers
- Lead Novetta activities to achieve and maintain cloud service provider partnership statuses and competencies
- Build and maintain relationships with DoD and IC-focused technical leads at AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- BS in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 5+ years of experience in DoD and IC-centered, cloud-based technical solutioning
- Expertise building secure, data-intensive solutions in AWS and Azure
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code solutions (CloudFormation, Terraform), git flows, and general DevOps automation
- TS clearance
- Experience applying machine learning to data-intensive problems in AWS or Azure
- An active TS clearance is required to start
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.