Job Description: We are seeking a motivated and cleared Cloud Architect with experience in designing, securing and maintaining an enterprise cloud environment across multiple Cloud Service Providers.
The candidate will be responsible for working within systems, cybersecurity, and development teams to establish, advise, and monitor how security controls are implemented within a cloud environment. With a minimal degree of risk, the candidate will help to maintain security guidelines by leveraging risk, design, and operational requirements. The candidate must have experience with security on cloud-native and hybrid systems and experience with multiple cloud service providers. Duties and responsibilities involve architecture review, implementing, and monitoring controls using compliance tools and manual reviews.
- Design and implement cloud-native and hybrid architectures
- Work alongside the cybersecurity teams to produce and maintain security documentation
- Provide high-level briefings to a non-technical audience on architecture and risks
- Evaluate third-party applications and software for security and compliance
- Conduct Market research, best practices, and security engineering concepts
- Apply DISA STIGS and NIST and other compliance standards
- Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
- Cloud Architect Certifications, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect
- 5+ years' experience in the Cloud Technology field
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of enterprise-grade networking technology
- Expertise in IAM, AD, SAML, Multi-Factor Authentication
- Familiarity with SDN, VPCs, Transit Gateways, and Cloud APIs
- Knowledge of VMWare Hypervisor, Containerization and MicroServices
- Experience with IaC using tooling such as CloudFormation and Terraform
- Experience with scripting using languages such as Python
- 8570 IAT Level II Certification and relevant Computing Environment Certification
- Must currently possess an active US government Secret clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.