Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a highly motivated mid-level Cloud Operators looking for hands-on experience and opportunity for career growth in support of an AWS cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. This position will support cloud infrastructure in a DevSecOps environment across multiple AWS accounts, VPCs, and services, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow specific IT project management and engineering life-cycle processes. This position will support solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support. Come be part of a team building and supporting next generation cloud solutions supporting the vital national security interests of our customers.
- Provide customer support to customers using operational AWS workloads in a classified environment.
- Field telephone or email inquiries from customers, troubleshoot and manage AWS virtual infrastructure and services.
- Create detailed logging of call activity, triage and escalate problems to Tier II support as necessary.
- 3-5 years of cloud system architecture/operations experience
- 3-5 years of Linux AND Windows systems experience
- 3-5 years of technical cloud support experience
- 3-5 years of experience with IT and cloud computing principles
- AWS Professional Level Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, DevOps)
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Design or related field
- Cyber security/IA experience (CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISM)
- Must have an active SECRET
- TS SCI is preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.