Job Description: We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join Novetta’s Tampa Solutions Team. The ideal candidate will join a highly skilled, multi-discipline software development team to provide expert technical leadership on multiple projects.
- Design, implement, and integrate software applications
- Design and deploy solutions consisting of front-end and back-end components
- Work with a software engineering team designing and deploying software
- Work with customer to understand and develop software and project requirements
- 8+ years experience working with a modern programming language (Java, Python, etc.)
- 5+ years experience working with RDBMS’s and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- 3+ years experience with a modern front-end framework (React, Vue, Mithril, etc.)
- Experience designing and deploying microservice based solutions
- Experience with DevSecOps pipelines and tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.)
- Strong interest in leading development projects and mentoring junior members of the team
- Experience working with cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with big data tools such as Apache Spark and Apache NiFi
- Experience with containerization capabilities such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Must currently possess an active US government Secret clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.