Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Computer/system security engineering
- Analyzing system specifications and translating to software requirements
- Basic understanding of commercial standards-based RF communications functionality
- Self-starter, capable of working independently with little or no supervision
- Experience in SIGINT system development or integration
- Computer operating system experience with LINUX-based and Windows-based platforms
- Computer networking experience
- Experience with configuring routers, firewalls and other network appliances to meet functional and security constraints
- Experience developing technical documentation for SSPs and successfully leading systems through achieving approvals for testing and operation (e.g. Interim Authority to Test (IATT); Interim Authority to Operate (IATO), and Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Diverse experience in the SIGINT field, consisting of: >An understanding in network administration, network topologies, basic secure communications, network devices, network protocols, and network layers >Knowledge of the latest developments in current Information Systems Security strategies and be familiar with the services Information System Security polices
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field of applied science with 3 to 6 years of experience or 6 to 11 years of direct experience with collection systems and/or related components within the IC
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.