Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a Vice President with a passion for technology to lead and grow the Emerging Technologies division. The division specializes in DevSecOps, cloud engineering, data fusion, data science, and machine learning to solve difficult customer challenges for Defense and Intelligence customers. This person will serve as the operations lead for several large projects, however the candidate will also be expected to lead business development efforts to target new customers.
- Fosters a positive, technical culture focused on collaboration, applied R&D, and mission delivery
- Keeps upper management informed regarding program status and any technical, cost, schedule, or administrative risks within programs
- Establishes, maintains, and promotes enduring customer relationships
- Identifies, develops, and captures new business opportunities
- Identifies new technology areas and R&D initiatives that solve mission challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- 15+ years of technical program management experience leading defense/intelligence projects
- Demonstrated capability in leading large, multi-task technical contracts and managing expectations of senior Government customers
- Established relationships with Government agencies specializing in R&D
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with customers, senior management, and technical leaders to apply technology to solve problems
- Passion for technology, applied R&D, and solving the hardest mission challenges
- Direct experience working with DoD/IC research labs
- Technical background in software development, systems/cloud engineering, and/or big data solutions
- Demonstrated experience managing technical efforts using Agile methodologies
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.