Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a motivated solutions architect to impact the Open Source Enterprise. The ideal candidate will build high-performing solutions that address the customer’s core challenges in advanced analytics, data engineering, cloud engineering, and technical collection of open source data. The candidate will work directly with customers to understand collection, processing, and exploitation gaps and develop cross-domain solutions to meet those gaps. In this position, the candidate will:
- Work directly with the customer to develop functional requirements to support the Open Source Enterprise
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Lead the engineering development team using SecDevOps tools and methodologies
- Monitor the technical landscape (Open Source/COTS) to identify tools and techniques to improve the collection, processing, and exploitation of Open Source data.
- Develop and maintain architecture and engineering artifacts, such as the concept of operations (CONOPS), system design document (SDD)
- Lead the team to develop systems based on architecture and engineering artifacts, identify/fill gaps.
- Work with information systems security personnel, system engineers, and the development team to obtain Assessment and Authorization (A&A) on multiple networks
- Provide direct technical expertise to the government and all program stakeholders
- 5+ years experience supporting Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Experience designing and implementing advanced analytic solutions to support the exploitation of “big data”
- Keen awareness of industry best practices, state-of-the-art cloud and open source solutions, and the ability to define a roadmap for integration of these capabilities into enterprise solutions
- Demonstrated experience decomposing high level requirements into actionable technical courses of action with engineering artifacts/plans/research items for the team to build relevant solutions
- Experience working with data and systems at multiple classification levels and classification environments (e.g. T-C2S, U-C2S)
- Experience with one of the following: technical collection, enrichment or exploitation of Open Source data
- Demonstrated experience executing SecDevOps
- Active TS/SCI w. Poly
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.