- Working within an agile engineering team to integrate microservices into a data lake
- Utilizing tools like Ansible, Jenkins, and Kubernetes to manage builds, deployments and docker container orchestration
- Shaping solutions and improvements to existing DevOps pipelines and deployment practices
- Maintaining deployed services in multiple production environments across different security enclaves
- Engaging with exterior development leads to manage and mitigate technical dependencies
- Migrating developed microservices into cloud environment integrating them into an existing data lake
- Utilize Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline and tools to deploy and test code
- Oversight of AWS test environment administration
- Designing solutions which improve microservice operations
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field and a minimum of 8 or more years of relevant experience
- 3 or more years’ experience using the following AWS Services CloudFormation, Auto Scaling Groups, SNS/SQS, EC2 using the AWS CLI
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and familiarity deploying integrated microservices in a cloud environment
- Leading technical teams in delivery of back-end integrated services for a federal customer
- Experience supporting applications in an ops environment
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.