• Analyze signals and protocols for Technical SIGINT technologies
• Define analytic approaches and strategies to modernize Technical SIGINT mission
• Evaluate collateral data in combination with emitting systems of interest and associated systems to provide actionable intelligence and context needed to integrate new capabilities and functionality into the SIGINT analytic architecture
• Define signal processing algorithms and related criteria to be configured in tools and mission systems
• Evaluate the effectiveness of new tools on mission data
• Develop and update scripts to run analytic algorithms, query/manipulate mission systems or manipulate data
• Provide interpretive Technical SIGINT analytic support to team and other analysts on new and emerging systems of interest
• Provide input to tradecraft material development
• Provide mentoring on systems and mission processes to customers and fellow team members
• Travel is anticipated in the performance of this task.
•Strong understanding of the SIGINT lifecycle
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in SIGINT analytic roles, with at least 2 years focused on ELINT, FISINT, Telemetry or Proforma technical signals analysis
• Knowledge of processes and tools related to ELINT or Technical SIGINT
• Scripting experience in one or more of the following languages: Bash, C Shell, Python, Perl
• Knowledge of telecommunications and RF signal collection architecture
• Experience in evaluating system inaccuracies and defining technical requirements for system improvements
•Experience with OP ELINT analysis
• Knowledge of radar waveforms, unmodulated, FM on pulse, chirp modulation, bi-phase modulation, and pulse compression to provide analysis to determine characteristics, formats, mode identification, and purpose for signals
• Experience with C++ for binary analysis and processing
• Graduate of any of the following: 450, 451, 452 Signal Analysis Courses, MCSAP or SADP training programs
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.