Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will build, configure, manage and maintain a variety of Linux systems and cloud native services. The AWS based infrastructure supports a Novetta developed AWS based IoT platform for security and industrial sensors for an Air Force mission. As part of a cross functional infrastructure team, you will contribute to design plans, participate in planning activities, troubleshoot operational issues, resolve issues, document processes, secure systems to meet accreditation standards. Where possible, scripting will be used for efficient, repeatable processes.
- 5+ years of experience in Linux System administration
- 2+ year AWS cloud administration
- Demonstrated understanding of computer internals and core computer science principles
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Experience supporting enterprise platforms leveraging the full suite of AWS resources
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Familiar with one or more of the following applications: TAKserver, ACAS, HBSS, ElasticSearch
- Experience in the DoD space
- A current AWS Certification
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Active Secret security clearance required
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.