As a DevSecOps Engineer you will be responsible for the design, build and deployment of on premise and cloud based DevOps solutions. You will support development teams and end customers with the need to deliver software that can operate across IoT devices, edge computing platforms, cloud infrastructure and mobile devices. This requires scalable infrastructure architecture, adaptable software capabilities, rapid solution deployment and security built in from the start.
- 5+ years of experience designing, building, testing and deploying software in a modern DevSecOps environment
- 1+ years working with Docker and strong understanding container fundamentals, such as Docker
- 1+ years of experience with a container orchestration framework, such as Kubernetes
- Hands on experience deploying and monitoring static and dynamic analysis tools, such as Fortify, ESLint, Clair, SonarQube
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- DoD 8570.1 certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Experience operating in a team environment utilizing agile software development processes
- AWS certification in DevOps, Cloud Practitioner or Developer role
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.