Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
As the Infrastructure Team Lead, you will guide and support the efforts to build, configure, manage and maintain an accredited AWS based infrastructure and on premise, redundant hardware stack (servers, switches, firewalls) at several operational locations CONUS. The AWS based infrastructure supports a Novetta developed AWS based IoT platform for security and industrial sensors for an Air Force mission. Leading a cross functional team of Linux, DevSecOps, and Security engineers, you will oversee design plans, lead task planning activities to support a product roadmap, guide the team to troubleshoot operational issues, document processes, secure systems, and test systems.
- 5+ years of experience in Linux System administration and AWS cloud administration
- 3+ years team management experience, preferable in an agile environment
- Demonstrated understanding of computer internals and core computer science principle
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Experience supporting enterprise platforms leveraging the full suite of AWS resources
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with container and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of DevSecOps principles
- Experience in the DoD space
- A current AWS Certification
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Active Secret clearance required; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.