Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Business Analyst to join our team. The position provides the opportunity to work on fast-paced mission-critical projects as part of a collaborative team supporting a national security customer.
- Act as the technical representative for a large scale data migration project to the customer’s executive management staff.
- Leverage program management principles and agile methodologies to drive project planning and execution.
- Produce documentation for project management and customer briefings.
- Demonstrate system capabilities and gather feedback from users
- Support testing new capabilities and data feeds
- Comfortable working directly with Intelligence Community customers to elicit requirements and provide briefings.
- Experience with:
- Demonstrated ability to create, decompose, and refine requirements.
- Experience using JIRA or other task management systems to track work and measure team productivity.
- Experience working on Information Technology projects.
- Experience doing end-user testing.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Project Management
- Technology and big data analytics
- Working on a cross-functional team
- Cloud Technology
- Working with data analytics solutions
- Information technology projects
- Agile methodologies
- Interaction with analysts to help drive big data analytics
- Public speaking and technology demonstrations
- Top Secret with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.