- Support administration of the devops pipeline to include Jenkins agents and Auto Scaling Group.
- Support administration of OpenVPN and LDAP services for access to AWS console and CI/CD tools.
- Provide main administration of AWS integration team account and environment
- Create and maintain automated microservice deployments to AWS environment using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) frameworks: Troposphere and Ansible
- Clear understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) frameworks, such as Ansible, Troposphere and Terraform
- Clear understanding of coding and scripting with common languages, such as Python, Groovy, Linux Shell (Bash/Bourne/etc), and Powershell;
- Proven experience with CI/CD tools, such as GitHub, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, Maven, and Nexus
- An understanding of microservices and Docker containerization
- A IT hardware and operations background with hands-on expertise in servers, storage and network device installation, provisioning and monitoring
- Four or more years of engineering and administrative experience.
- Comprehensive background in OS administration, such as Linux and Windows
- Detailed, hands-on experience with AWS cloud resources and services
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong comfort level with Linux, how to use it and advanced configuration.
- Experience with integrating Fortify and/or SonarCube into DevSecOps pipeline
- Experience with building AWS infrastructure using Troposphere or Terraform
- Experience with implementation and/or maintaining Ansible code (playbooks, modules, etc)
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.