Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking a candidate with strong coding and analytical skills to perform research and development. This candidate will not only use algorithms/models but also understand how they work. This candidate will regularly apply their machine learning skills in the field of computer vision and biometrics, contributing to new studies and products for Department of Defense and Intelligence clients.
- Research and development in computer vision and machine learning
- Design, implement, model and test algorithms
- Ongoing support and maintenance of existing software
- Prepare technical reports, presentations, and software documentation for clients
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or related fields
- 1+ years of experience in research, design, development, and prototyping algorithms
- 1+ years of experience with computer vision and machine learning algorithms
- 1+ years of experience with Python
- 1+ years of experience with C, C++, or C#
- Experience with MATLAB or Octave
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket or other version control systems
- Experience handling large volumes of data
- Experience with MySQL or a comparable databasing solution
- Development experience in both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with reading academic papers and testing associated open-source code
- Experience with open-source computer vision and machine learning libraries or tools
- Familiarity with biometric recognition systems and their performance metrics.
- Applicants must be eligible for US security clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.