Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer to join our Cloud Broker Team supporting a large Federal Government Agency leveraging AWS across multiple security domains. You will update and extend our existing cloud broker services with new service offerings, create reference architectures and cloud native designs, and enable provisioning automation within a DevSecOps pipeline. You will have the opportunity to shape, influence and enable Cloud Governance standards, best practices, and security compliance for smoother cloud transitions, and lower sustainment costs.
- B.S. and five years professional IT experience OR nine years professional IT experience without a relevant degree
- Three years of experience using Cloud Infrastructure, preferably AWS Managed Services like EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, and KMS
- Demonstrable experience with scripting using languages such as Python
- Demonstrable experience with Infrastructure as Code using tooling such as CloudFormation and Terraform
- 8570 IAT Level II Certification and relevant Computing Environment Certification (preferably AWS)
- Working knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Docker, Nexus
- Experience with security in the cloud: Intrusion, penetration, and vulnerability scanning.
- Server / Application hardening or familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) concepts
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.