Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking an experienced C4ISR Engineer, located in the Boston, MA area, to lead the training program for Novetta’s flagship software application, Ageon ISR. Ageon ISR is a C2, MULTI-INT geospatial visualization application that synthesizes the data from multiple sensor platforms and payloads, allowing the operator to see a real-time common operating picture (COP) of the mission environment. This position will develop, modify, and maintain the Ageon ISR training material, as well as train C4ISR customers on the software and how best to employ it to meet their system, sensor, and mission requirements.
In this role you will:
- Create, modify, and maintain training material based on the Ageon ISR software, as well as the customer’s system, sensor, and mission requirements
- Deliver initial, refresher, advanced, and train-the-trainer training at designated customer facilities and operational sites. Training could consist of, but is not limited to, Ageon ISR operator and administrator training, as well as network and system maintenance training
- Collaborate with Novetta’s software development and quality assurance teams to regularly update each customer’s master training packages with all newly implemented feature enhancements, sensor integrations, etc
- Create custom training plans and curriculum to meet customer training needs and schedules
- Manage training requirements across two different Ageon ISR software versions and a number of different customers and mission sets
- Collect customer feedback, requirements, and use-cases to improve the Ageon ISR software and training material
- Maintain a positive attitude with a willingness to teach and train customers on the Ageon ISR software and how to employ it on a system to best execute their mission
- 5 to 7 years of experience and increasing levels of responsibility in the disciplines of systems engineering and administration, network engineering and administration, test engineering, and field-service support
- Experience providing system and software training to a variety of different customers and mission sets
- Experience with the C4ISR mission and the three (3) different phases: pre-mission, real-time, and post-mission
- Experience supporting Cisco network and Microsoft systems in stand-alone or distributed test and deployment environments
- Willingness to travel to CONUS and OCCONUS customer sites to provide system and software training
- BS in an engineering discipline
- Expertise in areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, VOIP, etc
- Experience with military tactical solutions supporting ISR (FMV, radar, etc.) and/or C2 solutions
- Previous experience as a field support engineer
- Experience creating custom documentation including system or software related instructions or guides
- Familiarity with the agile software development methodology
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active Secret clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.