Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking Software Developers to work as part of an intelligence team responsible for the monitoring of multiple classified development projects utilizing on-premise environments for a government customer.
- Experience with social media data
- Experience with software development, working independently, in pairs, and as part of a team
- Experience with exporting data in to the following file formats (.CSN, .JSON, .XLS)
- Experience with developing queries and correlations
- Experience with targeting analysis and all intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT, and the data and tools associated with these disciplines
- Ensure transparency of development processes to senior leadership through multiple communication channels
- Proactively resolving technical hurdles within SAFe Agile development practices
- Supporting government customers on-site in a classified environment.
- Interface with analysts and train them on developed applications
- 5+ years experience as a software developer
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with developing browser extensions for (Chrome, Firefox, and Edge)
- Experience with social media platforms (tik-tok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Must be willing to work in evolving/flexible R&D environment and experiment with new technologies/techniques
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience with the implementation of software or Web development projects using Agile methodologies, managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi¬-disciplinary teams
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment, a strong grasp of automation and data management tools.
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal Skills, People and Customer Service Skills
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.