Perform embedded development, vulnerability analysis, reverse engineering, software development, and operational support to solve many of the country’s toughest problems. Perform C and C++ development, reverse engineering, low- level programming, and protocol analysis. Designs, develops, debugs and modifies embedded and non-embedded software. Analyzes requirements and determines which requirements have a software component. The software requirements are translated into software instructions entered either by hand or through an automated tool used to generate code.
- Break down program specifications into their simplest elements and translate into code.
- Clarify actions the program is intended to perform.
- Work as a part of a team to write a specific section of code.
- Write detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users.
- Familiarity with certain processor architectures to include x86, ARM, PowerPC, or other common chip sets.
Shall have a minimum of a Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or university and
a minimum of six (6) years of software/system development work experience or a Masters of Computer Science or Computer Engineering with a minimum of four (4) years of experience, with expertise in two (2) or more of the following areas:
- System Requirements Analysis
- Software System Design
- Software System Development
- Software System Integration
- Software System Testing.
In addition to the requirements above, the individual shall have at least four (4) years of work experience in three (3) or more of the following areas:
- Developing embedded software systems in assembly, C, C++, or other proprietary languages.
- Developing embedded software systems in one or more of the following operating system environments: Unix, Linux, Windows, VxWorks, or vendor-proprietary operating systems.
-Experience with operating system internals with one or more of the following operating systems: Unix, Linux, Windows, VxWorks, or vendor-proprietary operating systems.
- Reverse engineering and analysis of software.
- Low-level programming of device drivers in a Unix, Linux, or Windows environment.
- Bit-level data analysis.
- Systems engineering of large-scale embedded systems.
- Hands-on experience with integrating hardware and software systems.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.