Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
- Analyzes system requirements, concept of operations documents, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results
- Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation
- Works with the end user to understand how the application is used and may assist with User Verification Testing
- Coordinate and integrate testing tasks and products including writing automation and manual test scripts.
- Participate as needed in Scrum Team activities including but not limited to Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Three Amigos
- Works individually, actively participates with other members of the QA and Development teams
- Education and Relevant Experience Requirements
- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 10+ years
- Associate Degree and 8+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years
- Masters Degree and 4+ years
- D. and 2+ years
- Hands on experience with test case development, prioritization, and organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of test automation processes and methodologies, test-driven development, continuous integration, defect tracking, performance reporting, change control processes, quality assurance audits, policies, procedures, standards, and industry publications related to quality assurance management
- Demonstrated ability to implement test automation frameworks and test suites
- Experience with testing tools -e.g. Selenium/WebDriver, Cucumber, REST-assured, SoapUI
- Knowledge and use of open source tools .
- Experience performing periodic process audits of specific processes, and performing functional, Physical, and Delivery QA Audits
- Experience with task estimation
- Projects a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions
- Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and manage multiple build configurations
- Ability to communicate effectively with project staff and customers to solve complex issues
- Excellent written and verbal skills with coupled with strong listening skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and documentation skills
- A proven problem solver within a teamwork environment
- Detail oriented self-starter able to perform with minimal supervision while working in a diverse team environment following Agile processes for software development
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile -e.g. Use Cases, User Stories, Work Tasks, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming using .NET (SQL Server) and/or Java (Oracle)
- Experience leading coordination of QA issues with developers and other entities
- Performance monitoring and metrics development and reporting
- Experience with software build management -e.g. Maven, Jenkins/Hudson, Git/Github
- Experience with Shell scripting/programming -e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl, etc.
- Experience with configuration management tools -e.g. Puppet, Salt, and/or Chef
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Create and foster a collaborative environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization internally and with partners externally
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.