Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas: Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field of study. Will consider relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience managing and established fiscal procurement budget
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and internal/ external stakeholders.
- Effective written and verbal communication and negotiating skills to source requirements and to prepare all documentation required to support purchases orders.
- General understanding of information technology (IT) equipment specifications such as server, networking equipment, and general office IT items.
- Experience with inventory, record keeping, and contract dispute resolution
- Experience working with Federal Government customers
- Working knowledge of Federal procurement processes and requirements
- Experience ordering IT equipment to support complex IT systems and/or programs
- Experience in Project Management and Government contracting.
- Familiarity with MS office applications and purchasing (business) processes.
Security Clearance: Secret Required
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.