Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a talented TS/SCI cleared UX/UI Developer to join a team of Data Scientist and Engineers as they support the US Special Forces mission in/around Springfield, VA. This position may include deployment forward up to 10% of the time into operational areas or other remote sites.
- Design, code, and install, and maintains systems.
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by software programs
- Harden code produced by the data team in order to create, enhance, and maintain government created software solutions.
- Conduct rigorous regression testing in a DEV/OPS and or CI/CD pipeline while still maintaining ties to required data.
- Support continued application maintenance as needed, after initial hack development.
- Assess user and system requirements, to determine the best overall system architecture, designs the overall system, formulates system specifications in accordance with applicable standards, and works with other team members in ensuring that government requirements and specifications are met in the design of software system.
- Prior experience with Mongo DB, MS SQL, mySQL, No SQL, Azure, AWS, Linux/Red Hat, R, Python, and Hadoop
- Experience with building and documenting regression testing procedures
- Experience soliciting feedback by interfacing with customers and integrates feedback into subsequent development
- Experience in highly productive networking procedures to include:
- software defined networking, security & encryption, autonomous encryption, cloud infrastructure design, engineering and integration
- design and system planning for the enterprise, including DevOps, distributed computing, AI, machine learning, migration and protection of data
- AWS or Azure certifications
- Scrum Certified
- Prior experience supporting the US Special Forces community
- Prior OCONUS deployments
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.