Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a talented TS/SCI cleared Software Engineer to join a team of Data Scientist and Engineers as they support the US Special Forces mission in/around Springfield, VA. This position may include deployment forward up to 10% of the time into operational areas or other remote sites.
- 3+ years of experience working with RDBMS’s and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with a modern front-end framework (React, Vue, Mithril, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience designing and deploying microservice security based solutions
- 2+ years of experience with DevSecOps pipelines and tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with regression testing procedures
- 2+ years collecting requirements and customer engagement
- AWS or Azure certifications
- Scrum Certified
- Prior experience supporting the US Special Forces community
- Prior OCONUS deployments
- Experience in highly productive networking procedures to include:
- Software defined networking, security & encryption, autonomous encryption, cloud infrastructure design, engineering and integration
- Design and system planning for the enterprise, including DevOps, distributed computing, AI, machine learning, migration and protection of data
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.