Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking multiple Data Engineers to support a new requirement in/around Springfield, VA. The selected candidates may be required to deploy forward up to 10% of the time into operational areas or other remote sites.
- Responsible for extracting, loading, and transforming a variety of data types, formats, and sources in order to cultivate accessible relational, document store, and graph databases
- Develops logical and physical data models, database creation, data optimization, and implementation
- Work side-by-side data scientist to make use of the collected data
- Deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical models
- Document all work in a code base, and other Install, Operations, and Maintenance artifacts per government direction
- Requires in-depth knowledge of distributed systems, computer science, programming, and mathematics. Works with warehouses across multiple databases; responsible for developing table schemas
- Ability to manage and organize data while identifying trends and inconsistencies that will impact government missions
- Experience preparing data for predictive and prescriptive modeling; uses data to discover tasks that can be automated; delivers updates to stakeholders based on analytics
- Experience/certifications in Mongo DB, Python, Cypher Query Language, R, Apache Spark / Hadoop, Linux, ETL, data warehouse, data modeling, and MS Azure, and Amazon Web Services
- Experience adhering to Information Technology processes, polices, and procedures for entering changes and new products into the production environment
- Experience in cloud, containerization, indexing, scaling databases, and graph analysis to build in automation, efficiency, and implementation of security controls
- Prior experience supporting US Special Forces
- Prior deployment to OCONUS locations
- AWS and/or Azure certifications
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Willing to undergo polygraph examination
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.