Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to support the enterprise architecture, design, development and deployment of network services in support of cyber development operations. You will be responsible for a variety of network technologies such as Cisco, Juniper, and Cumulus routing/switching, VPN, load balancing, NGFW, NAC solutions and CISCO ISE.
We are growing! Bring your technical capabilities and enthusiasm to our DevOPS infrastructure team.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience with software defined networking in virtualization technologies such as VMware vSphere
- Experience with network security technologies: firewalls, proxy servers, NAC, Cisco ISE, NGFW
- Experience with network monitoring technologies: Network-based Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems.
- Experience with routing and switching technologies with CIsco or open networking software such as Cumulus
- Experience with hardware VPN implementation, network segmentation and load-balancing
- Cisco CCNP, CCIE or equivalent networking certification
- Experience with Zero Trust network implementation
Security Clearance: Secret
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.