Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a highly motivated Cloud Operator and System Administrator looking for hands-on experience and opportunity for career growth in support of a commercial cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. This position will support cloud infrastructure in a DevSecOps environment across multiple AWS and Microsoft Azure accounts and services, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow specific IT project management and engineering life-cycle processes. This position will support solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support.
- Provide customer support to customers using operational cloud workloads in a classified environment.
- Provide system administration for cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Provide multi-tier support for inquiries from customers, troubleshoot, and manage virtual infrastructure and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related field
- DoD 8140/8570 IAT Level II certification or higher
- AWS or Microsoft Azure Associate level certification.
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience with virtualization or cloud environments.
- Experience working in a DevSecOps project environment.
- Professional level cloud certification.
- Formerly or currently a system administrator, developer, or engineer.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.