Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
An experienced Software Engineer looking for an exciting and intellectually challenging environment focused on Computer Network Operation (CNO) missions. Novetta has a new opportunity for Software Engineers to support exciting projects in Northern Virginia. Ideal candidates must possess strong
analytical skills, have an aptitude for creatively solving problems, and be eager to take on hard and challenging projects in the security research fields and operations. They must also possess strong verbal and written communication skills, enjoy working collaboratively on a team and aspire to continuous
learning and development of their tradecraft.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Masters of Science (M.S.) in Information Systems from an accredited university/college. Will consider relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Clearance: Active Top-Secret Clearance
Skills / Capabilities:
- Must have five (5) years of technical experience as a Windows developer
- Must have experience in deriving design specification for functional activities and have the ability to develop,
troubleshoot, and test complex software to satisfy design objectives
- Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in multi-tier software design and application; the use of object oriented
programming languages, such as C, C#, and Java; and database design and implementation, preferably
with SQL server.
- Experience with REST service or Web server and service/system interconnectivity in an enterprise environments.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.