Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking experienced and highly motivated cloud software developers. This position will perform in support of a DoD program
supporting Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) applications and capabilities. The program will be implementing
standards and frameworks including: Open Source Software (OSS), cloud-based architecture, Service Layered Architecture Profile, system
interoperability standards and secure integration patterns, and implementation of common services.
The Cloud Software Developer will:
- Help with transitioning applications from existing environments into cloud computing environments
- Develop and modify code to leverage cloud native capabilities. Recommend associated architectural and engineering changes.
- Address Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and other cyber-related compliance activities in conjunction with design and development activities.
- Support 508 compliance in application design and development.
- Utilize Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline and tools to deploy and test code.
- The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in software development and has experience building cloud applications and optimizing legacy applications for cloud migration
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or a minimum of 5 or more years of relevant experience
in an Enterprise IT environment.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Experience developing applications with responsive web design frameworks to support multiple platforms including compatibility with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Java, and iOS.
- Technical proficiency with developing database queries, batch jobs, and stored procedures with PL/SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools including configuration management, requirements (e.g. JIRA), automated testing, and
- Agile software development certification.
- Experience working with Elasticsearch.
- AWS Certified Developer Associate or AWS Solution Architect Certification.
- Oracle Databases experience.
- Experience with the MVC Development Methodology(Model/View/Controller
- Experience with developing and managing data models with CA Erwin or similar architecture or business process modeling tool.
- Experience designing and developing solutions with Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) in an Agile Software Development
- Experience developing solutions using Message Services, including management of Apache ActiveMQ
- Experience with configuration management, including configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting,
configuration audits, configuration documentation
- Active Secret in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.